All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £7.65Trending at £9.99
- £10.76Trending at £13.36
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £5.45Trending at £8.98
- £8.89Trending at £9.26
- £14.44Trending at £16.14
- £5.60Trending at £5.77
About this product
- DescriptionBest-selling author team brings together professional and class-room experience for both professionals and students. Clear, accessible writing walks the reader step-by-step through the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide).
- Author BiographyFRANK P. SALADIS, PMP, is a senior consultant and trainer for the International Institute for Learning Inc. (IIL) and is the originator of International Project Management Day, a day of recognition for project managers held during November each year. Mr. Saladis is the author of a popular series of articles entitled Positive Leadership in Project Management and was awarded the 2006 Linn Stuckenbruck Person of the Year Award by the Project Management Institute. He is a past president of the PMI New York City Chapter and was the Chair of the PMI Education and Training Specific Interest Group (EdSIG) through 2008. HAROLD KERZNER, Ph.D., is Senior Executive Director for Project, Program and Portfolio Management at International Institute of Learning, Inc. (IIL), a global learning solutions company that conducts training for leading corporations throughout the world.
- Author(s)Frank P. Saladis,Harold R. Kerzner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.