All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA modern take on brioche stitch with gorgeous wearable garments and accessories that knitters will love. Knitters will create striking colorwork and beautiful brioche cable designs with Brioche Chic. Striking brioche stitch designs that are not overwhelming or full of complicated techniques will reel in readers to this fun style of knitting.
- Author BiographyMercedes Tarasovich-Clark is a knitwear designer, writer, and teacher based in Birmingham, Alabama, known for stylish and feminine designs. She has designed for many yarn companies, books, and magazines, including Classic Elite, Malabrigo, Interweave Knits, Knitscene, Twist Collective, and Knitty.com. Interweave also released her popular instructional video/DVD, Brioche Knitting Basics.
- Author(s)Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.