All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.44Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.30
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionNicknamed 'Biff' by the pilots, the Bristol F2 Fighter enjoyed extraordinary over the Western Front in the final 18 months of the war. This book charts the development of the plane from its unpromising beginnings, to the revised model operating with a new kind of tactics.
- Author BiographyA resident of Leesburg, Virginia, Jon Guttman is senior editor, research director, and contributing writer for Primedia Enthusiast Publications. Specializing in World War I aviation, he is the author of several books. The author lives in Leesburg, VA.
- Author(s)Jon Guttman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/09/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleAircraft of the Aces
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 79
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Harry Dempsey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.