All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBritain & Europe, 1500-1780 explores the history of Britain, emphasizing political relations and important connections between its three kingdoms and the continental powers. Houlbrooke analyzes political and religious events, locating them in the broader picture of the society, economics and culture of the time.
- Author BiographyRalph Houlbrooke is Professor of Early Modern British History at the University of Reading, UK. He is the author of several books, including The English Family, 1450-1700.
- Author(s)Ralph A. Houlbrooke
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBritain and Europe
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content Notemap
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Series Edited byKeith Robbins
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.25
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.