All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis text shows how the transformation of Britain's economic performance is in contrast to Europe's which has suffered from rising unemployment and a lack of exploitation of the IT revolution. It is therefore argued that Europe's failures will undermine the EMU and Britain should keep out of it.
- Author BiographyWALTER ELTIS is Emeritus Fellow of Exeter College, Oxford, and Visiting Professor of Economics at the University of Reading. He is author of The Classical Theory of Economic Growth and co-author (with Robert Bacon) of Britain's Economic Problem: Too Few Producers. He was Economic Director and subsequently Director General of the National Economic Development Office from 1986 to 1992, and Chief Economic Adviser to the President of the Board of Trade from 1992 to 1995.
- Author(s)Walter Eltis
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/04/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight545 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.