All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
- £7.43Trending at £9.07
- £3.89Trending at £5.93
- £6.35Trending at £6.57
- £12.21Trending at £12.67
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
- £12.58Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the development of the Gothic through the history of martial, political and literary conflict between Britain and France.
- Author BiographyAngela Wright is Senior Lecturer in Romantic Literature at the University of Sheffield. She is author of Gothic Fiction: A Reader's Guide to Essential Criticism (2007).
- Author(s)Angela Wright
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume Number99
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.