Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative account of British efforts to avert a conflict with Japan. Using recently released material the author shows how the need to appease American opinion hamstrung Britain's ability to achieve an understanding with Japan.
- Author(s)Antony Best
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/1995
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps
- Weight453 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.