Britain and 1940: History, Myth and Popular Memory by Professor Malcolm Smith (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.52Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 11 Dec
- £7.60+ £2.80 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by mgoddingltd2005
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1940 was the most significant year in European history this century, this book examines what it meant for the people of Britain then and now. Malcolm Smith details the resultant influences that have constructed our national consciousness.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Smith is Senior Lecturer and Chair of History at the University of Wales, Lampeter. He teaches in the field of War Studies and British popular culture and his previous publications include British Politics, Society and the State (Macmillan, 1990).
- Author(s)Professor Malcolm Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2000
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight252 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.