Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- Description* A unique and authoritative insight into the way Britain's relationship with its EC/EU partners has developed since accession in 1973. * Presents overviews of this relationship written by the eight men who have held the post of British Permanent Representative to the EC/EU.
- Author BiographyAnand Menon is Professor of European Politics and Director of the European Research Institute at the University of Birmingham. His recent publications include 'Governing Europe' (ed. with Jack Hayward, 2003) and 'Britain and the EU's Constitutional Treaty' (2004), a working paper for Jacques Delors' think tank, Notre Europe.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2004
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePolitical Quarterly Special Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight102 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byAnand Menon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.