Consider these sponsored items
- £1.99Was:£14.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains impartial reviews of hundreds of hotels and inns, all with colour photography. This title is a English-language accommodation guide to small and charming hotels in Britain and Ireland.
- Author BiographyFiona Duncan and Leonie Glass have been investigating, evaluating and reviewing hotels for 20 years and their research has been published in numerous hotel guides, travel guides and travel articles. They met when working in a publishing house, and we went on to become joint series editors of the Charming Small Hotel Guides, researching and writing about hotels of character across Europe and in the US. To compile the Charming Small Hotel Guide to Venice, for example, they each spent 27 consecutive nights in 27 different Venetian hotels - still a personal best! They both continue to be closely connected with the Charming Small Hotel Guides. In 1998 Fiona began contributing regular travel features to the Sunday Telegraph and is now the paper's chief hotel critic, writing in the Travel section about hotels all over the world. Her weekly column about British hotels is called The Hotel Guru.
- PublisherDuncan Petersen Publishing
- Date of Publication24/01/2008
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleCharming Small Hotel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Petersen Publishing
- Out-of-print date07/08/2015
- Content NoteCol.ill.M.
- Weight506 g
- Width103 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byFiona Duncan,Tamara Grosvenor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement16th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.80
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.