All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGiving equal attention to the British government and the EU, this textbook examines the political relationship between the two. It charts the history and development of the EU and explores some of the common policies. Examples, tables and figures updated throughout to reflect the results of the elections to the European Parliament in June 2014.
- Author BiographyAlastair Jones is Senior Lecturer in Public Policy at De Montfort University and is Programme Leader for the BA (Hons) International Business and Globalisation course.
- Author(s)Alistair Jones
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePolitics Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.