Consider these sponsored items
- £9.36Was:£9.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of this unique book, describing 260 pubs with features of outstanding historic interest, compiled by CAMRA's Pub Heritage Group. Among the 260 pubs, there are unspoilt country locals, Victorian drinking palaces and mighty roadhouses, and the book contains additional features on pub history.
- Author BiographyArchitectural historian Geoff Brandwood is passionate about pubs, and is a former chairman of the Victorian Society. His other books include London Heritage Pubs (CAMRA, 2008) and, as a co-author, Licensed to Sell, the History and Heritage of the Public House (English Heritage, 2004, new ed 2011).
- Author(s)Geoff Brandwood
- PublisherCAMRA Books
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCAMRA Books
- Content NoteOver 500 colour illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.