All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £31.49Trending at £34.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.00
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionWhy did Britain's cities, once the engines of the industrial revolution, decline so severely? What needs to be done if our cities are once again to be the drivers of our economy? This book answers these questions, looking at the lessons of the last two hundred years. .
- Author BiographyMike Emmerich is one of Britain's leading specialists on cities. After twenty years spent in public service at HM Treasury and 10 Downing St, and then in Manchester where he played a leading role in creating the devolution revolution, Mike now runs his own company advising cities in and beyond the UK on urban economic policy and governance.
- Author(s)Mike Emmerich
- PublisherLondon Publishing Partnership
- Date of Publication02/02/2017
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePerspectives
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLondon Publishing Partnership
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.