Consider these sponsored items
- £12.81Was:£15.60Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the damselflies and dragonflies of Britain and Ireland. It features hundreds of images and easy-to-use identification charts that help beginners and experts to recognize any species they encounter.
- Author BiographyDave Smallshire is a professional ecologist and former environmental adviser to the UK government, and is a trustee of the British Dragonfly Society. Andy Swash is managing director of WILDGuides and World Wildlife Images, and author of a number of books, including Britain's Butterflies and Britain's Day-flying Moths (both WILDGuides). They have combined their passion for dragonflies and knowledge gained over many years from lecturing and leading wildlife tours to develop this field guide.
- Author(s)Andy Swash,Dave Smallshire
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePrinceton University Press (WILDGuides)
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note321 color illus. 66 maps.
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementFully Revised and Updated Third
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £11.24Trending at £13.78
- £16.42Trending at £25.00
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £13.91Trending at £20.00
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.