All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBritain's Green Allies uses contemporary newspaper articles, government documents and personal accounts to tell how, although the lessons of WWI were promptly forgotten before having to be re-learned in WWII, Britain succeeded in maintaining an adequate supply of the key drugs and other plant-based medical supplies in both wars.
- Author BiographyAfter a career teaching plant physiology and pathology at Lancaster University, Peter Ayres has followed a lifelong interest in the history of plant sciences. This book sprang from a general interest in botanists' roles in WWI and Peter's personal knowledge of some of the leading figures in the narrative of WWII.
- Author(s)Peter G. Ayres
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.