All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of rare plants and their world in Britain. The author describes their discovery and the places they are found as well as looking at species which have died out completely, others which became naturalized long ago, and the discovery of new native plants in recent years.
- PrizesShort-listed for BP Natural World Book Prize 1999.
- Author(s)Peter Marren
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleA Volume in the POYSER NATURAL HISTORY Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/06/2005
- Content Note138 colour photographs, 6 colour illustrations, 10 b&w line drawings
- Weight1271 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.63
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.