All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionBritain's relationship with the Gulf region remains one of the few unexplored episodes in the study of British decolonization. This book examines the decision-making process which underpinned Britain's reasons for leaving the Gulf.
- Author BiographySimon Smith was brought up in Kent and studied at Royal Holloway, University of London. In 1994, he became a British Academy Postdoctoral Research Fellow and since his appointment to the History Department at Hull University in 1997, he has lectured in international history.
- Author(s)Simon C. Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Modern History of the Middle East
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.