All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £88.92Trending at £98.02
- £13.34Trending at £20.98
- £13.12Trending at £15.18
- £12.99Trending at £16.99
- £11.79Trending at £12.99
- £5.77Trending at £7.01
- £7.17Trending at £9.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe international financial value of Grand Prix racing has grown substantially in recent years. This book focuses upon the massive size, value, importance and impact of the industry, It also investigates the dominance of UK based R&D and design, and the development of team strategy and tactics.
- Author BiographyMARTIN BECK-BURRIDGE is Director of Automotive Studies and Senior Lecturer in International Business at Henley Management College. JEREMY WALTON is a freelance journalist and the author of 25 books.
- Author(s)Jeremy Walton,Martin Beck-Burridge
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/11/1999
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleMacmillan business
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date09/09/2008
- Content Noteillustrations (chiefly colour) maps, colour port.
- Weight631 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.