All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £34.21Trending at £37.48
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA study of analytic philosophy in twentieth-century British thought. It explores how philosophers such as Bertrand Russell, AJ Ayer, Gilbert Ryle and Isaiah Berlin believed in a link between German aggression in the twentieth century and the nineteenth-century philosophy of Hegel and Nietzsche.
- Author BiographyThomas L. Akehurst teaches history and politics at the University of Sussex, UK and The Open University, UK.
- Author(s)Thomas L. Akehurst
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/02/2010
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in British Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.