Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- Author(s)Simon Godfrey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleBirmingham War Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight434 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction \ 2. The Pre-War Period \ 3. The Phoney War and Dunkirk, 1939-1940 \ 1940-1943: Home Forces - The Army in the UK \ 5. The Western Desert, 1939-1942 \ 6. Operation TORCH and Tunisia, 1942-1943 \ 7. Sicily and Italy, 1943-1944 \ 8. North-West Europe, 1944-1945 \ 9. Conclusions \ Technical Appendix \ Bibliography \ Index
- Author BiographySimon Godfrey is an independent scholar who holds a PhD from University College London, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.