All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to attempt a comprehensive study of the entire British banking system from its origins in the late 17th century until the present day. As such it sheds light on what made the British banking system one of the most resilient and trusted in the world and how it was able to maintain that position for so long.
- Author BiographyRanald Michie is one of the world's leading financial historians. He has published extensively on various aspects of the history of finance over the last 40 years. Among his many books are ones on the City of London, the London Stock Exchange and the Global Securities Market.
- Author(s)Ranald C. Michie
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight638 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.