All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide offering symbols, maps, colour photos, concise directions and quick reference indices to help the readers make an informed choice.
- Author BiographyAlastair has built a team of talented editors who are as committed as he is to the search for authenticity and personality in places to stay. They are also 'driving' the world's first carbon 'neutral' publishing company; the search for a reduced ecological footprint is a serious one. The company has won The Queen's Award for Enterprise in the Sustainable Development category, an award from Business Commitment to the Environment and a Green Apple Award and moved to its own eco-offices in January 2006. Nicola Crosse also edits our 'Bed and Breakfast for Garden Lovers' guide. She brings to a demanding job an irrepressible affection for people and places and has a clear sense of what makes a place special.
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication27/09/2007
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date04/10/2011
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight618 g
- Width126 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byNicola Crosse
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.99
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.