All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to various places, some of them farmhouses in gorgeous countryside, and also townhouses and B&Bs purpose-built by younger folk experimenting with a change in lifestyle.
- Author BiographyAlastair has built a team of talented editors who are as committed as he is to the search for authenticity and personality in places to stay. They are also 'driving' the world's first carbon 'neutral' publishing company; the search for a reduced ecological footprint is a serious one. The company has won The Queen's Award for Enterprise in the Sustainable Development category, an award from Business Commitment to the Environment and a Green Apple Award and moved to its own eco-offices in January 2006.
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date13/04/2011
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight616 g
- Width130 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byNicola Crosse
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £26.24
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.18Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.