All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is unusual inasmuch as the author is not worried about being controversial. He wrote this work in a frank manner using his personal experience. What he does do, with much relevant observation, is to point out what might have been achieved if British targeting policies had been thought through with greater intelligence.
- Author BiographyHubert Raymond 'Dizzy' Allen (1919-1987), was a Royal Air Force fighter pilot and he fought in the Battle of Britain. After the war wrote numerous books. He was awarded the DFC in July 1941. In total he claimed 5 destroyed with 3 shared, 2 probable with 1 shared and 3 damaged with 1 shared throughout the Second World War.
- Author(s)Hubert Raymond Allen
- PublisherFonthill Media
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationToadsmoor Road
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFonthill Media
- Content Note32 black and white photographs
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.