All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to solely concentrate on the British-powered cafe racer motorcycle. Renewed interest in custom British cafe conversions is illustrated with stunning images of select sporting, racing, and 'cafe'd' British motorcycles. From single-cylinder to four-cylinder variants - see the 'cafe'd' side of British bikes!
- Author BiographyUli Cloesen is the author of seven books on motorcycles, with topics ranging from custom bikes to cafe racers and sidecars. He also contributes articles to New Zealand and German bike magazines. His interest in British motorcycles stems from ownership of a Hinckley Triumph Bonneville and an Indian-built Royal Enfield Bullet. Uli was born and raised in Germany and lives in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Uli Cloesen
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Width248 mm
- Height248 mm
Most relevant reviews
- havadrink12 Oct, 2016by
British Cafe' Racers.
A fabulous book on the Café racer scene, Loads of shot's of some of the most superb Bike's on the scene , with wonderful stories full of background fact's and humour on the bikes, and the guy's that built them. A must read for any biker that like's something a little out of the norm, just like a Café' Racer !
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39