All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys the medals awarded to British personnel for military services from the First World War to operations of British forces in the opening years of the twenty-first century. The campaign medals awarded for the military actions have become a popular field for collectors, since the majority of British awards were officially named.
- Author BiographyPeter Duckers has been a collector of British campaign and gallanary medals for many years and now specialises in awards ito the Indian Army. He is a Fellow of the royal Asiatic Society, a Fellow of the Royal Numismatic Society, a member of the Orders and Medals Research Society, the Military Historical Society and the Indian Military Historical Society. He is the curator of the Shropshire Regimental Museum at the Castle, Shrewsbury.
- Author(s)Peter Duckers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleShire Album S.
- Series Part/Volume Number393
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.