CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)David P. Christopher
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note55 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsList of figures. List of tables. Acknowledgements. Introduction. Timeline. 1. The Social and Cultural Context 2. Language in Culture 3. Cyberculture 4. Newspapers, Magazines and Journalism 5. Literature 6. Theatre 7. Cinema 8. Television and Radio 9. Art and Architecture 10. Popular Music and Fashion 11. Sport 12. Heritage and Festivals. Glossary. Index.
- Author BiographyFormerly Associate Professor at the University of La Rioja, Dr. David Christopher is a researcher and author in Culture, Media and Language, and collaborates with universities and arts organizations worldwide.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.