All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £25.37Was:£25.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential survey of British society and culture during World War I focuses on the lives of ordinary Britons: how they were affected by the war, how they attempted to understand the conflict, and how they have dealt with its legacies. This timely new edition has been thoroughly revised and updated in the light of the latest scholarship.
- Author BiographyGeorge Robb is Professor of History at William Paterson University of New Jersey, USA.
- Author(s)George Robb
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSocial History in Perspective
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- Content Note296 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.74
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £13.28Trending at £14.42
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £17.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.