Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume features key political issues for 1990s Britain: the reform of the Labour party; the use of opinion polls; the impact of the media; European integration; Scotland and regional trends; and the bases of party support.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Weight453 g
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDavid Denver,Justin Fisher,Steve Ludlam
- Volume editorCharles Pattie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.