Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.04Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the effectiveness of British organisations and groups in the environmental field in responding to the challenge of European integration.
- Author BiographyPhilip Lowe is a Senior Lecturer in the Centre for Rural Economy, Newcastle University, UK. Stephen Ward is a lecturer in European Politics at Salford University,UK. He previously worked as a research officer on an ESRC funded project examining the imapct of Europeanisation on the British environmental sector.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/1998
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 photographs
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPhilip Lowe,Stephen Ward
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.