CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionBurgess places authors such as Scott and Wollstonecraft in a new economic and social context.
- Author(s)Miranda J. Burgess
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 43
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byMarilyn Butler,James Chandler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.