Consider these sponsored items
- £5.77Was:£16.99Free postage
- £5.59Was:£16.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £4.60Trending at £5.86
- £14.42Trending at £16.94
- £12.70Trending at £13.02
- £16.67Trending at £24.94
- £5.74Trending at £5.93
- £4.75Trending at £6.32
- £24.00Trending at £34.89
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential photographic guide to the rich variety of wildlife found in your garden.
- Author BiographyPaul Sterry has written and illustrated more than 50 books, including the bestselling Collins Complete Guide to British Wildlife and Collins Complete Guide to British Birds. Trained as a zoologist, Paul has been a wildlife photographer for over 20 years and regularly undertakes research expeditions. He has worked as a Research Fellow at Sussex University studying freshwater ecology. Paul is a keen birder and conservationist.
- Author(s)Paul Sterry
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleCollins Complete Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note(Approx 1800 colour photographs)
- Weight716 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- steve53hars18 Sep, 2012by
a must have series of reference and identification guides .
Paul Sterry complete guides are excellent reference books, andidentification guides for any budding natuaralist. Get the complette series Birds, wild flowers, british wildlife, british insects, british animals to get a definitive guide to all british wildlife.