Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
- £16.78Trending at £20.25
- £13.85Trending at £23.05
- £12.58Trending at £22.99
- £12.58Trending at £15.88
- £4.42Trending at £6.37
- £9.79Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionGoing beyond the Hammer, British Horror Cinema investigates a wealth of horror filmmaking in Britain from early chillers like The Ghoul and Dark Eyes of London to acknowledged classics such as Peeping Tom and The Wicker Man.
- Author BiographySteve Chibnall is Senior Lecturer in Media Studies at DeMontfort University, Leicester. He is the co-editor of British Crime Cinema (Routledge 1999). Julian Petley is Senior Lecturer in Communication and Information Studies at Brunel University. He is co-editor of Ill Effects: The Media Violence Debate: Second Edition (Routledge 2001).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2001
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleBritish Popular Cinema
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 b&w photographs
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJulian Petley,Steve Chibnall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.