All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis trusted guide is now in its seventh edition. The entries are special in many different ways: we choose places for the warmth of their welcome, their style whether simple or sumptuous and look for good value for money.
- Author BiographyAlastair has built a team of talented editors who are as committed as he is to the search for authenticity and personality in places to stay. They are also 'driving' the world's first carbon-neutral publishing company; the search for a reduced ecological footprint is a serious one. The company has won an award from Business Commitment to the Environment and moves to its own eco-offices in the summer of 2005.
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication27/10/2005
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date25/03/2008
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight528 g
- Width131 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byNicola Crosse
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £8.63Trending at £8.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.