Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book traces the development of British Indian literature from the early days of the 19th century through the Victorian period. Previously unstudied poems and essays drawn from the thriving periodicals culture of British India are examined alongside novels and travel-writing by authors including Emma Roberts and Philip Meadows Taylor.
- Author BiographyMaire ni Fhlathtuin is Lecturer in English Studies at the University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)Maire Ni Fhlathuin
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.43
- £7.11Trending at £7.51
- £7.85Trending at £10.98
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.