All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a compact and useful guide, filled with original drawings, which detail the changing uses of space within houses over the centuries. In addition, it shows developments in fashion, decoration, and furniture within different rooms and how these have steadily evolved with the passage of time.
- Author BiographyTrevor Yorke is the author of numerous related books including British Architectural Styles 1500-1950, Arts & Crafts House Styles and Art Deco House Styles.
- Author(s)Trevor Yorke
- PublisherCountryside Books
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- Series TitleBritish Living History
- Place of PublicationBerks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCountryside Books
- Content NoteDrawing and photographs
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.77Trending at £36.82
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.11
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
- £20.51Trending at £25.99
- £23.51Trending at £34.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.