All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated look at British lorries produced during the 1960s, featuring 120 pictures. The book includes publicity material, details of the heritage and preservation scene, and the comprehensive text reveals much about those vehicles that were everyday names.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Bobbitt has a lifelong interest in motor transport. In addition to contributing to various magazines, he is the author of thirty books, some printed in several languages, with subjects ranging from Bubblecars and Microcars, Motorhomes and British Polices Vehicles to marque histories of Citroen, Fiat, Rolls-Royce, Rover and Volkswagen. The author, who is a member of the Guild of Motoring Writers and the Society of Automotive Historians, is acclaimed for his biography of W.O. Bentley and a history of Rolls-Royce to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the firm's tenure at Crewe.
- Author(s)Malcolm Bobbitt
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2017
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleThose Were the Days...
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note120
- Width205 mm
- Height190 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.