CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.05Trending at £6.25
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of fourteen essays by distinguished art and cultural historians examine points of similarity and difference in British and American art collecting. Half the essays examine the trends that dominated the British art collecting scene of the nineteenth century. Others focus on American collectors.
- Author BiographyInge Reist, PhD Columbia University, is Director of the Center for the History of Collecting, The Frick Collection and Frick Art Reference Library, New York.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleThe Histories of Material Culture and Collecting, 1700-1950
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 42 colour and 13 b&w illustrations
- Weight861 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byInge Reist
- Series Edited byAssoc. Prof. Michael E. Yonan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.