All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £27.18
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £11.00Trending at £11.55
- £16.94Trending at £25.63
- £19.56Trending at £26.34
- £13.74Trending at £18.33
- £16.22Trending at £20.30
About this product
- DescriptionExplores Chinese artistic and stylistic influences on Modernist practice in early twentieth century Britain. This volume examines the ways in which an intellectual vogue for a mythic China was a constituent element of British modernism. It offers a coverage of literature, painting and poetry, as well as performance and visual media, and more.
- Author BiographyAnne Witchard is Senior Lecturer in English Literature at the University of Westminster.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note18 b&w illustrations 10 colour illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDr Anne Veronica Witchard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.