All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning new edition of the bestselling photographic guide to the moths of the British Isles. It covers 2,147 species including 871 species of macro-moths and 1276 micros. In all, over 3200 photographs are presented, together with brief text and maps for almost every species.
- Author BiographyChris Manley is an author, sculptor and moth specialist. Beyond his detailed knowledge of lepidopterans gained through years of study, Chris is an insect photographer of rare talent. His previous book The Moths of Trigon, is a photographic guide to the 500 species recorded in that corner of Dorset. He is also the compiler of a comprehensive app covering the Butterflies of Europe.
- Author(s)Chris Manley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content Note2000 Maps
- Weight926 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Most relevant reviews
- dealingstamps21 Sep, 2016by
A very indepth guide with a wealth of data. Plenty of photographs for identification purposes. Exactly what the doctor ordered. Very pleased indeed with my purchase.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- chrishind11106 May, 2016by
simply the best
Absolutely brilliant. The best photographic identification guide available.
Verified purchase: No
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99