All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £11.43Trending at £14.98
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes British efforts to preserve its naval supremacy during the 1920s.
- Author BiographyDonald J. Lisio is the Henrietta Arnold Professor Emeritus of History at Coe College. His previous publications include The President and Protest: Hoover, Conspiracy, and the Bonus Riot (1974) and Hoover, Blacks, and Lily Whites: A Study of Southern Strategies (1994). He received his PhD from the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Author(s)Donald J. Lisio
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.