CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.28Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the interaction of religion and politics, this is a comprehensive chronological survey of the political thought of post-Reformation Britain which examines the work of a wide range of thinkers.
- Author BiographyGLENN BURGESS is Professor of History at the University of Hull, UK. His previous publications include The Politics of the Ancient Constitution (1992) and Absolute Monarchy and the Stuart Constitution (1996).
- Author(s)Glenn Burgess
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleBritish Studies Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note448 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.