Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a survey of British politics in the postwar era. This book examines the development of postwar politics and the ways in which it has been interpreted by historians, political scientists and politicians alike. It argues that after 1970 the consensus looked fragile, and shows how it gave away to a new style of politics in Britain.
- Author BiographyDavid Dutton is Senior Lecturer in History at the University of Liverpool and a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society. He is the author of Austen Chamberlain: Gentlemen in Politics (1985) and Anthony Eden: A Life and Reputation (1996).
- Author(s)David Dutton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/1997
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleHistorical Association Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight292 g
- Width142 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.