All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from Jeremy Black's previous studies on eighteenth-century foreign policy Politics and Foreign Policy under George and The Collapse of the Anglo-French Alliance, this new book covers the period from the end of the Anglo-French alliance in 1731 to the declaration of war in 1744.
- Author BiographyJeremy Black is Professor of History at the University of Exeter. He is the author of over 100 books, especially on eighteenth-century British politics and international relations, and is or has been on a number of editorial boards including the Journal of Military History, the journal of the Royal United Services Institute, Media History, the International History Review, and History Today, and was editor of Archives.
- Author(s)Professor Jeremy Black
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight732 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.