All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the development of Democracy in Britain through the major leaders of the nation. It examines the stance of ten leading Prime Ministers - from the mid-nineteenth century until the twenty-first century - on the theory and practice of democracy.
- Author BiographyRoland Quinault is Senior Research Associate at the Institute of Historical Research, University of London, London, UK. Formerly at London Metropolitan University, he has taught British political history for many years and is an authority on William Gladstone.
- Author(s)Dr. Roland Quinault
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.