All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to study railway enthusiasts in Britain. The postwar train spotting craze swept most boys (and some girls, despite railways being coded as a male business) into a passion for railways. These people invigorated different sectors in railway enthusiasm's life world - from railway modelling to Britain's huge preserved railway industry. -- .
- Author BiographyIan Carter is Emeritus Professor of Sociology at the University of Auckland -- .
- Author(s)Ian Carter
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleStudies in Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content Note2 Maps
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.