Consider these sponsored items
- £9.68Was:£14.99Free postage
- £12.98Was:£14.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Dedman explores the fascinating world of the British railway wagon between 1980 and 2015.
- Author BiographyJohn Dedman was born in Lymington, Hampshire, and both his father and his grandfather worked for British Railways on the Lymington branch, at the Pier station and on the Isle of Wight Ferry. He went to school at Brockenhurst which was next to the railway by the station where all spare time was spent watching the trains. Once he got access to a camera trains became a natural subject and he has been photographing railways in most parts of the British Isles since the mid 1970s.
- Author(s)John Dedman
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note180 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Most relevant reviews
- david-hugh09 Nov, 2016by
British railway wagons 1980-2015
For anyone that has an interest in railway wagons this book is a must. Lots of great pictures. Ideal if you are into model railways.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.