All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to political and social issues in contemporary Britain. It describes the results of the nation-wide survey, including analysis of the following areas: Work-life balance; The NHS; Education; Pensions; and, Europe. It is useful for those who are seeking a guide to the topical issues and debates in social and political research.
- Author BiographyAlison joined NatCen in 1991, after completing an M.Phil. in Sociology at Nuffield College, Oxford. Her core areas of research are social, political and moral attitudes and values. As Head of Society and Social Change, Alison manages the team responsible for the British Social Attitudes Survey series. These annual surveys focus on people's attitudes towards a wide range of issues, and the results form the basis of an annual book, published by Sage. Alison is closely involved with the International Social Survey Programme (ISSP), a cross-national study of social attitudes, and is the ESRC-funded UK Co-ordinator for the 2002 to 2012 rounds of the European Social Survey. She makes regular radio and television contributions concerning social trends, and was a member of the 2003 Fabian Society Commission on the Future of the Monarchy.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleBritish Social Attitudes Survey Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight767 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAlison Park
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.