All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA history book examining high and popular culture, family, race, gender and class relations, sexual attitudes and material conditions, and science and technology. A new section covers current social and economic problems and Britain's relationship with the European Union.
- Author(s)Arthur Marwick
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/1996
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePenguin Social History of Britain S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/01/2003
- Content Notenotes, further reading, index
- Weight336 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £9.06
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.21Trending at £31.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.