All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Collection of very rare images, by a experienced and well respected author, there are very few books published covering this period.
- Author BiographyCheshire based Keith Langston is a widely published and highly respected photo journalist who specialises in heritage transportation and industrial archaeology subjects. Keith counts himself fortunate to have known Fred Dibnah personally and to have observed the 'great man' first hand as he went about his fascinating work. Keith Langston contributes news and feature material on a regular basis across a wide range of heritage titles, including Old Glory, Heritage Railway, Heritage Commercials, Tractor, and Towpath Talk.
- Author(s)Keith Langston
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.